Modern Style - Pot Filler Faucet - Polished Chrome
If you’re looking to add a sense of ease and comfort to your kitchen routine, look no further than the Kingston Two-Handle Vintage Brass Pot Filler Faucet. Also known as a pasta arm or kettle faucet, this handy kitchen accessory is the perfect addition for kitchens of all sizes. Ideal for mounting on or near a kitchen backsplash, a pot filler allows you to fill pots right at the heat source so you don’t have to worry about carrying heavy pots from the sink to the stove, causing unnecessary strain on your back and arms. Whether you’re looking into a pot filler to increase convenience and efficiency or add a pop of elegance and style, the Two-Handle Vintage Chrome Pot Filler Faucet has you covered with all that and more in a high-quality, sleek, and compact package. From tea kettles to stock pots and beyond, this tool provides an easily accessible water source that proves beneficial for both novice and professional cooks.
In addition to its impressive functionality, the Two-Handle Vintage Brass Plated Chrome Pot Filler Faucet is perfectly designed to complement modern and contemporary kitchens, with solid brass construction. With a premium vintage brass finish, you can trust this faucet won’t tarnish, corrode, or fade over time, remaining a luxurious point of interest in your kitchen for years to come. Its fully articulated arm is designed to collapse into the wall to save space, alternatively extending outward to the perfect position for filling pots and pans of all sizes. In short, if you’re a fan of efficiency, this is the perfect accessory for your new range hood.
- Fitted with a double-jointed, brass plated chrome arm that collapses and extends as needed - the arm extends out to an impressive length of 21.5”, drawing inwards after use to save space in your cooking area
- Maximum of 1.8 GMP/6.8 LMP water flow with a rate of 60 PSI (ASMI standard)
- Features a ¼ turn ceramic, drip-free cartridge, metal lever, and a ½”-14 NPT inlet
- The arm stands at a height of 8.5”
- Featuring a twin-handle design that allows you to fill pots, pans, and kettles of all sizes
- Complete with easy-to-follow 11-step directions that can be executed by builders of all skill levels with the help of a few common tools