Restoration Two-Handle Vintage Brass Pot Filler Faucet
It’s no secret that hauling heavy, water-filled pots from the sink to the stove is not only tiresome but downright messy as well. If you’ve ever wondered how to streamline this process and add a new level of efficiency to your kitchen, look no further than the Restoration Two-Handle Vintage Brass Pot Filler Faucet. Featuring a lovely vintage brass design, this pot filler is the perfect accessory for any home cook. Whether you cook multiple times daily or just a few times a week, this is an undeniably useful tool that can be employed for a variety of common household tasks both in and out of the kitchen. Don’t have any need for a sink? No problem. The Kingston Restoration Two-Handle Vintage Brass Pot Filler Faucet provides a compact water source that can replace your sink, leaving you much more cooking and storage space. Whether you have a large kitchen or more compact cooking space, the convenient, collapsible design of this pot filler proves its benefit in any size kitchen.
No matter if you’re hiring help or taking more of a DIY approach, this pot filler features an easy, one-hole installation that can be completed by people of all skill levels with the help of its easy-to-follow instructions and a few basic tools. Thanks to its high-quality, durable brass design, you can trust this product to last for many years to come. Since it features a handsome brass finish designed to combat corrosion, tarnishing, and fading, it will also maintain its appearance in the long term, making it an interesting conversation piece. Perfect for both traditional and transitional kitchen styles alike, it’s easy to blend this pot filler into most kitchens, adding a pop of style and efficiency that completely revolutionizes your kitchen routine. No matter what you use it for, theVintage Brass Pot Filler is guaranteed to become your new best friend and perfect complement to your CopperSmith vent hood.
- Complete with a 20” double-jointed swing arm that extends out to 21.5” and stands 8.5” in height, allowing users to fill pots, pans, kettles, and coffee pots of all sizes
- Crafted from the highest quality, durable brass for dependable, long-term use
- Fitted with ¼ turn ceramic, non-drip cartridge, metal lever arm, and ½”-14 NPT inlet
- Maximum water output of 1.8 GPM/6.8 LPM at a rate of 60 PSI (ASMI standard)
- Complete with easy-to-follow, 11-step directions for convenient installation from start to finish
- Includes a 10-year limited manufacturer’s warranty in case of any issues