Restoration Two-Handle Polished Chrome Pot Filler Faucet
Get ready to say goodbye to the strain and discomfort that comes from hauling heavy, water-filled pots from the sink to the stove. The Kingston Restoration Two-Handle Polished Chrome Pot Filler Faucet eliminates the need to travel back and forth, allowing users to fill pots and kettles of all sizes directly at the heat source. Also known as a kettle faucet, Kingston pot fillers feature one-hole installation that even the most novice of builders can successfully install. Mounting conveniently to the wall or backsplash behind your stovetop, a pot filler brings convenience back into the kitchen, allowing users to complete a variety of common, household tasks that are necessary both in and out of the kitchen area. In fact, thanks to its impressive water flow capabilities, a Kingston pot filler can actually eliminate the need for a sink, allowing you more space in your kitchen. Whether you have a large or considerably small cooking space, this pot filler is compact enough to prove beneficial in any kitchen.
Are you getting a new kitchen range hood installed or doing some renovations? Either way, this is a great accessory that is guaranteed to become your new best friend. Whether you spend hours at the stove each day or you simply cook out of necessity, you’ll be surprised at how much this pasta arm proves useful. Crafted from the highest quality durable brass with a finish that combats tarnishing, corrosion, and fading, you can trust the Two-Handle Polished Chrome Pot Filler Faucet to last for many years to come. And with a lovely, polished chrome appearance, it also adds classic design and flair that never goes out of style. The Two-Handle Polished Chrome Pot Filler Faucet has impressive functionality that will make you question why you waited so long to have one installed in the first place.
- Featuring a 20” double-joint swing arm that extends out to a total of 21.5” so you can conveniently fill pots, kettles, and coffee pots of all sizes
- Overall swing arm height of 8.5”
- Featuring a metal lever handle, ¼ turn ceramic, non-drip cartridge, and ½”-14 NPT inlet
- A maximum water flow of 1.8 GMP/6.8 LPM at a rate of 60 PSI - the ASMI standard
- Single-hole installation with easy-to-follow 11-step instructions
- Complete with a 10-year limited manufacturer’s warranty in case any problems arise