Two-Handle Polished Brass Pot Filler Faucet
It’s no secret that lugging heavy water pots between the sink and stovetop can get tiresome. Whether you’re cooking multiple times a day out of love for the art or simply feeding your family, comfort and convenience go a long way toward making the experience as efficient and enjoyable as possible. Luckily, the Two-Handle Polished Brass Pot Filler Faucet possesses these characteristics and more. Also known as a pasta arm or kettle faucet, this kitchen accessory features a modern yet sophisticated style, adding a good deal of function and flair to any kitchen. From tea and sauces to soups, pasta water, and beyond, this pot-filler faucet is a solid investment that adds just as much benefit as it does value to your home.
The Two-Handle Polished Brass Pot Filler Faucet is crafted from top-quality brass with a finish that leaves it immune to tarnishing, fading, and corrosion. While it looks pretty, a tool like this is more about efficiency than anything else. That’s why it has a fully-articulated arm that collapses in and extends out as needed, providing a quick flow of water to fill any size pot in no time. Perfect for a classic or modern contemporary kitchen, this pot filler is small enough to mount in any kitchen, no matter what the size. Because of its impressive water flow capabilities, a pot filler can be used in place of a sink, leaving you more room in the kitchen. Additionally, it can be utilized to complete several tasks, both in and out of the kitchen.
- Fully articulated, 8.5” tall double-jointed arm that collapses conveniently into the wall, alternatively extending out to a max distance of 21.5” to fill even the largest of pots
- Impressive maximum 1.8 GPM/6.8 LPM water flow rate at 60 PSI (the ASMI standard)
- Includes ¼ turn, drip-free ceramic cartridge, metal lever handle, and ½”-14 NPT inlet
- Crafted from high-quality, incredibly durable brass with a finish that is resistant to tarnishing, corrosion, and fading for a long-lasting, luxurious appearance that lasts for years to come
- Easy installation in 11 easy-to-follow steps (instructions included) with the use of a few common tools
- Complete with a 10-year manufacturer’s limited warranty should you have any issues