Also known as an inline fan, inline blower motor, and inline blower, a remote blower is designed for positioning outside of your range hood. Ultimately, they keep the kitchen free of smoke, grease, and odors from a remote location, unlike a local blower that is mounted to your hood. This Remote Blower is available in three different sizes including 6”, 8”, and 10” in diameter and 395, 835, or 1260 CFM. Designed for use with CopperSmith liners and comparable range hoods, this product provides ventilation that sucks smoke and unpleasant odors out of your home, right from inside your ducts between the range hood and end of your ducting. Delivering impressively efficient, high velocity air movement, that works by combining the best elements of both high flow axial designs and the power of a centrifugal squirrel cage blower. Featuring direct drive motor construction, this remote blower does not require continuous belt alignment, tension adjustments, or maintenance.
When it comes to our homes, the last thing we want is to struggle for clean air. Whether you’re cooking on a frequent basis or using household cleaners, there are plenty of common occurrences that can cause smoke and bad odors. Without proper ventilation in the kitchen, you and your family are highly susceptible to contaminated air and unpleasant odors. By adding a remote blower to your duct system, you’e also adding a high powered fan that effectively pulls unpleasant air, smoke, oil, and grease out of the kitchen, eventually forcing it outside. Apart from their obvious advantages, a remote blower of inline fan is a much more affordable option than local blowers, additionally offering an easy set up that can be executed by homeowners of all skill levels. Last but not least, this Remote Blower is an excellent way to ensure an almost completely silent range hood.
- Designed to be installed in-line or inside your duct system in a Coppersmith or comparable range hood liner
- Available in 6”, 8”, and 10” varieties to fit an array of duct systems
- Great for 395, 835, and 1260 CFM
- Complete with a direct drive motor that effectively eliminates the need for continuous belt alignment, tension adjustments, and maintenance
- Provides efficient, high velocity air movement by combining the best elements of high flow axial designs and a centrifugal squirrel cage blower
- Eliminates smoke, grease, bad odors, and more