Island Mount Ductless Kit
Are you living in a home where ductwork isn’t practical? If the answer is yes, you’re probably wondering how you can keep your kitchen properly ventilated while cooking, cleaning, or completing a number of other household tasks. From harsh chemicals and grease to smoke and bad odors, several unpleasant air quality issues can occur in the common home kitchen. If you’re looking to ventilate the island range in your kitchen but don’t have the option to install ducts, worry not. A product like this Island Mount Ductless Kit makes it not only possible but even easy to recirculate air for a cleaner, safer environment. Whether you cook frequently out of love for the art or only cook out of necessity, ventilation is necessary for clean air. With this Island Mount Ductless Kit, you can feel confident in your air quality while cooking because it allows your island range to pull air through charcoal filters, clean the air, and return it back to the kitchen where it can safely be inhaled.
Designed for use with island range hoods, this easy-to-install accessory comes with everything you need to get it set up in your kitchen. When you order this Island Mount Ductless kit, you will notice that it comes with several charcoal filters. These highly efficient filters use activated carbon to combat smoke, gas, and an array of volatile organic compounds released by common household products. Available in 30”, 36”, and 42” sizes, this kit can be used to recirculate air from most standard range hoods. Featuring lightweight components, this product has an intelligent design and a handsome finish that makes it easy to maintain while actively resisting rust, corrosion, tarnishing, and fading. Also known as a recirculating kit, the Island Mount Ductless Kit comes equipped with components and filters that are easy to insert inside the range hood in no time.
- Constructed from highly durable stainless steel, this is a product that is built to last for many years
- Designed for use in island-mounted range hoods where ductwork is impractical
- Complete with a luxurious finish that actively resists rust and corrosion
- Available in 30”, 36” and 42” CFM
- Uses highly efficient replaceable charcoal filters that use activated carbon to eliminate smoke, bad odors, and otherwise contaminated air
- Easy to install and complete with everything you need for installation
- Pulls air from the kitchen through charcoal filters, filtering out the toxins, and returning it back to the kitchen’s air supply