Restoration Two-Handle Oil-Rubbed Bronze Pot Filler Faucet
Whether you are looking to add a new level of convenience to your cooking routine or you simply want to free up space by getting rid of your sink, the Restoration Two-Handle Oil-Rubbed Bronze Pot Filler Faucet makes this possible with its revolutionary design. Made for efficiency, a pot filler or kettle faucet takes the heavy lifting out of cooking. Rather than worrying about having to haul heavy, water-filled pots from the sink to the stove, this pot filler allows home cooks to easily fill pots of all sizes directly at the heat source. In turn, you’ve got a more streamlined system that doesn’t put unnecessary strain on your back and arms. Whether you consider yourself a culinary expert or more of a basic cook, this undeniably useful tool proves beneficial for a variety of household tasks. In addition to its impressive functionality, the Kingston Two-Handle Oil-Rubbed Bronze Pot Filler boasts a luxurious yet classic style that’s enough to elevate any kitchen.
No matter the size of your kitchen, this pot filler is designed to extend outward, filling pots of all sizes, then retracting back to save space, making it a perfect addition for any size space. Furthermore, its gorgeous finish perfectly combats corrosion, fading, and tarnishing, guaranteeing it functions and looks great for many years to come. Whether you’re looking to hire an outside contractor or you prefer to take a DIY approach, with one-hole installation and easy-to-follow directions included, anyone can successfully install this product with ease using a few common tools. Featuring solid brass construction, you know you’re getting a quality product when you shop with CopperSmith. With an extending, 21.5” double-jointed swing arm that proves useful for a wide variety of tasks, it won’t be long before this little accessory becomes your new best friend.
- Features a double-jointed swing arm with a twin-handle design - the arm itself is 20” in size, standing at a total of 8.5”, with a spout that extends outward to 21.5” to conveniently fill pots and pans of all sizes
- Fitted with a ¼ turn no-drip ceramic cartridge, a metal lever handle, and a ½”-14 NPT inlet
- Maximum water flow of 1.8 GPM/6.8 LPM at the ASMI standard of 60 PSI
- Complete with 10-year limited manufacturer’s limited warranty in case any problems arise
- Includes easy-to-follow 11-step directions that require the use of a few common tools