Restoration Two-Handle Matte Black Pot Filler Faucet
Are you looking to upgrade your kitchen with a handy new accessory that adds efficiency and style? Look no further than the Kingston Restoration Two-Handle Matte Black Pot Filler Faucet. Alternatively known as a pasta arm or kettle faucet, this tool is designed as an elegant solution to an age-old problem. Any home cook knows the struggle involved with hauling hefty, water-filled pots between the sink and stove. Luckily, this pot filler faucet effectively eliminates the need for these trips, allowing you to fill pots, pans, kettles, and coffee pots in more right at the heat source. In turn, any strain and discomfort you may have experienced in your back and arms, as a result, is nonexistent. Thanks to its 21.5” spout extension and impressive water flow capabilities, this lovely, modern fixture fills everything from tea kettles to dutch ovens in a matter of seconds. Simply position your pot, turn the handle, and you’re good to go.
In addition to its impressive functionality, the Restoration Two-Handle Matte Black Pot Filler Faucet is quite attractive. With solid brass construction and a matte black finish, you can count on this accessory to be with you for the long term. Additionally, it is highly resistant to corrosion, tarnishing, and fading, so it looks as great on day 365 as it did on day 1. Tired of dripping sinks? This pot filler is fitted with ¼ turn ceramic, non-drip cartridge so you never have to worry about water waste and that annoying dripping sound. From new kitchens to renovations, this handy little tool is a must-have for any home cook. Not only can this product replace your kitchen sink and leave more room for storage and preparation, but it can also be used to complete a number of household tasks both in and out of the kitchen. If you’re ready to revolutionize your kitchen routine, this is the tool for you.
- Features a 20” double-jointed swing arm that stands 8.5” tall. With a 21.5” extending spout, this arm both extends and retracts to fill large pots and then save space when you’re done
- Maximum water output of 1.8 GPM/6.8 LPM at the ASMI standard of 60 PSI
- Fitted with ¼ turn ceramic, non-drip cartridge, a metal lever handle, and ½”-14 NPT inlet
- Easy, one-hole installation with 11-step instructions (included) and a few household tools
- Complete with a 10-year limited manufacturer’s warranty