Signature SX5 - Custom Range Hood
SIGNATURE - SX5 - 3 SIDED, APRON, STEP TRIM
Signature SX5 - Custom Range Hood
SIGNATURE - SX5 - 3 SIDED, APRON, STEP TRIMCSH-SX5a
Receive your 3-D Rendering & Quote within 24 hours
Order free samples
Want to customize this design?
Signature SX5 - Custom Range Hoods
When you picture a five-star kitchen environment, what attributes does it have? Beyond luxurious countertops, a copper sinks, top-notch appliances and a superb layout, it likely also has beautiful, functional items like an elegant range hood. From a practical perspective, range hoods hide exhaust fans. However, there’s so much more you can do for your kitchen space when you invest in a Traditional™ copper vent hood for sale from CopperSmith.
ENJOY THE ADVANTAGES OF A SIGNATURE COPPER VENT HOOD
Why buy a signature black range hood for use in your home? Several reasons:
- Improved air ventilation and quality. The purpose of a Traditional copper range hood isn’t just to look pretty. It’s also to provide better air quality and ventilation. When you cook, you inevitably create steam, airborne particulate and other elements. An appropriately sized vent hood like this Traditional model will increase the efficiency of your exhaust fan and remove the unappealing air. The faster it goes away, the faster unwanted odors go with it.
- Reduced heat. Have you ever noticed that your kitchen gets very warm when you start cooking? This is a common problem, especially for cooks who prefer a more comfortable environment to create recipes. Traditional copper range hoods are designed to be effective in removing not only large amounts of air, but also the heat that comes with that air. Feel better every time you make a meal, and keep the kitchen cooler.
- World-class beauty. If you have never owned a copper range hood, you’ll appreciate the instant beauty it adds to any food preparation space. The Traditional copper vent hood for sale comes in a variety of patinas, so you can choose the one that best suits your current décor. Hand-hammered copper goes with any architectural style of home, meaning you can rely on the fact that it will mesh with your preferred style.
- Increased real estate value. Are you looking for a way to increase the real or perceived value of your home? A Traditional copper vent hood is a must-have item. Copper range hoods can bring your interior design vision to life in a warm, classic way. As soon as homebuyers enter the kitchen, they’ll appreciate the elegance a copper vent hood adds to the overall feel of the room.
- Cleaner kitchen. Who wants grease cluttering up a kitchen? With a Traditional copper range hood, you can stop worrying about how to keep the kitchen looking clean. Copper is easy to wipe up, even if you get oils on the surface. In fact, our vintage copper range hoods for sale at CopperSmith are covered in a special finish that resists clingy grease.
Order your Traditional range hood in a beautiful copper patina today!
SpecificationsRequest Custom Specifications
"The quality of their work is unsurpassed! Totally exceeded our expectations. Customer service was phenomenal! I would highly recommend to anyone and everyone!"
"Our experience was excellent. Communication was awesome from the company and the final product was GREAT quality and EXACTLY what we wanted."
"Absolutely beautiful product--everything I wanted and more!! The wooden crate it was packed in was just as nice! Highly recommend!"
"Received excellent customer service, and great advice from the World Coppersmith experts. Loved the sink and hood I purchased … they're truly are pieces of art."
Superior quality starts with design.
We tirelessly work to ensure every detail of your masterpiece is handcrafted to perfection. We work with heavy gauge metals not only for their durability, but cleaner and more refined finished look. Carefully selecting only premium accessories ensures your product not only looks fantastic - but functions flawlessly.
Made from natural materials, our products age beautifully and are a sustainable choice for the home.
Landfills are overflowing with products built from unsustainable materials. CopperSmith works extensively with recycled materials, and continually works to reduce the carbon footprint of it's operations.