This range hood can be purchased in the following sizes:
30"W x 22"D x 18"H
30"W x 22"D x 30"H
36"W x 22"D x 18"H
36"W x 22"D x 30"H
On the Premier-PR2 Antique Copper Undercabinet Range Hood, clean contemporary lines are paired with a classic elegance that is impossible to ignore. This hood’s statement-making angles and rectangular design elevates your interiors without drawing too much attention to itself in the process. Made of high-quality copper that features a decadent antique finish, this sophisticated accessory will improve the air quality in your kitchen while also enhancing the overall ambiance of any cooking space.
- You don’t have to be a culinary connoisseur to know that cooking on a stove top causes steam, smoke, and other unwanted elements to enter the air. This range hood comes complete with a convenient exhaust fan that eliminates odors and improves your kitchen’s air quality with the touch of a button.
- When it comes to your kitchen, comfort is key. Along with eliminating the number of odors and pollutants present within your air, this hood also reduces the amount of heat retained from the cooktop below. The result is a more pleasant, temperate experience when cooking in your kitchen.
- This hood is designed to seamlessly compliment your kitchen’s cabinet layout. Its ability to be installed underneath existing cabinets allows you to maximize your storage space and create an area that is perfectly organized to your preferences.
- The kitchen is a place within the home where friends and family gather. This range hood’s rustic yet sophisticated sense of style will effortlessly increase the beauty of what is undoubtedly the most popular living space within your home.
- Over time, copper develops an opulent patina that will add warmth and character to your interior decor. There are plenty of people who pay extra to purchase inauthentic pieces that mimic the look of this natural surface pattern. Made from hand-hammered copper, each of our custom pieces develops a completely unique patina that will make the one you purchase truly one-of-a-kind.
- Every design style will benefit from the addition of this undercabinet range hood’s antiquated copper finish. In more rustic interior spaces, it will add warmth and elegance to your overall design scheme. In a more modern setting, its clean lines will complement your contemporary aesthetic while an antiquated finish creates a dynamic contrast.
- There is something about a copper range hood that is truly timeless. Because this is a design element that will never go out of style, you can rest assured that it will increase your home’s resale value, even if you aren’t looking to sell your house in the immediate future.
The Premier-PR2 Antique Copper Undercabinet Range Hood proves that functionality and eye-catching elegance can indeed go hand-in-hand. The only thing more impressive than its ability to rid your air of unwanted allergens and air pollutants is its unique sense of charm. Bold, elegant, and perfect for any design aesthetic, this incredible item is ready to change the way you look at modern kitchen appliances.
We will accept returns on all in-stock items. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and our customer service team will provide you with a return of goods request. Custom and made-to-order products are not eligible to be returned.
Call our customer service department for clarification on product specific questions at 1-888-431-4677. You will be responsible for the cost to ship and insure the product back to us. The shipment of a return is to be independently arranged and covered by the customer. We are only able to accept returned items that are in-stock items, in original packaging and new condition. This means that products with any scratches, stains, damages, or modifications cannot be returned. A minimum 15% restocking fee applies to all returns.
We cannot, under any circumstances accept returns that have been installed. Please inspect your order the moment you receive it. If a product arrives damaged, please contact us right away so we can arrange for an exchange or return. Save all packing materials and your damaged item. To file a claim you must contact us via email at email@example.com within three (3) calendar days of delivery and our customer service team will assist you. Claims received in excess of three (3) calendar days beyond the delivery will not be accepted. Photographs must be clear and attached to your claim within three (3) calendar days. Please note that photographs are required to process damage claims and we will not be able to process your claim without photographs. Take photographs of the damaged item and packaging for your records, and e-mail a copy to firstname.lastname@example.org along with your damage claim information.
Orders canceled within 24 hours from the time of placement are subject to a 3% transaction fee. After the 24-hour window, orders will be subject to a minimum 10% administration fee without exception. AFTER 48 HOURS ALL SALES ARE FINAL meaning that all orders will not be eligible for cancellation.
Do not sign for damaged products. You must note the damages with the driver or shipping company at the time of delivery. If the package is damaged in transit, please refuse the delivery and SIGN THE DELIVERY RECEIPT AS DAMAGED.
We do not consider product variances as defects.
CopperSmith products are handmade from copper, and our warranty does not cover any patina, tarnish or color changes that may occur to the product. Improper cleaning or care of copper sealed products may result in patina changes or removal and are not subject to warranty claims. Any warranty claim will subject to shipping charges.
Please see our care and maintenance instructions for more detail.
Size: View Specs
Finish: Antique Copper
Straps: Dark Antique Copper
Packaging: Wood crate, 2" foam
Hand construction: 16-gauge Stainless Steel