Chef & Saucier Pans

A Chef's Pan is very similar to a saucier pan, and they can usually be used interchangeably. Medium depth pan that generally has flared or rounded sides but is sometimes found with straight sides. It has a flat bottom and wide mouth, which accelerates the evaporation of liquids. A must-have!
Symantec Seal