Are you looking for a way to streamline your kitchen routine and save space? If the answer is yes, this rinse basket is well-worth considering. Designed to sit in the sink, providing a generous amount of room for rinsing, drying, or food prep, this product can be used to complete an array of kitchen tasks with ease. Whether you find yourself cooking complicated meals most nights or you prefer to stick to the basics, a rinse or strainer basket can be used to rinse fruits and vegetables, rinse and clean meat, and even for washing and drying dishes without having to transfer them to a drying rack. This product features a pattern of holes along the bottom, adding to its benefits with impressive straining capabilities. In turn, you never have to worry about unwanted food scraps and small items entering your drains and causing a clog that ends up costing a pretty penny to fix.
Constructed out of incredibly durable 16 gauge virgin copper, this rinse basket is designed to go the distance, providing convenient functionality for years after its purchase. Ideal for sinks with large basins, it is easy to use and store as needed. And with a luxurious, vintage copper finish that resists rust, corrosion, tarnishing, and fading, this isn’t just a quality product, it’s an aesthetically pleasing one that adds character to any kitchen. While it can be used full-time, it is also lightweight enough to be removed and stored should you prefer. This strainer basket is designed for efficiency, with an incredibly easy-to-clean surface that can be conveniently sanitized by hand with soap and hot water or in the dishwasher. With an in-sink rinse basket such as this, you’ve got a handle and dependable tool that makes several kitchen tasks easier while freeing up precious space. For use with CopperSmith workstation sinks.
- Crafted out of superior strength 16 gauge virgin copper for long-lasting dependability when you need it
- Complete with a handsome copper finish that is resistant to rust, corrosion, tarnishing, and fading with a vintage aesthetic
- Sits conveniently in the sink for draining, drying, or food prep purposes
- Saves precious counter space for other tasks
- Protects the finish on your sink from stains and sharp or heavy dishes
- Prevents large food scraps and small objects from entering your drains