Sink Drying Rack
While dishwashers are practically standard in homes and apartments these days, they are not a guarantee. Alternatively, some people simply choose to stick to handwashing to conserve water. No matter what your style, drying racks make it easy to air-dry dishes, pots, pans, and silverware, saving you time and money on your water bill. But what if you just don’t have the space for a big, clunky, plastic rack? That’s where sink drying racks come in. Rather than taking up precious counter space, a sink drying rack fits snugly into your sink basin, conserving space, and providing a slew of undeniable benefits to kitchens of all sizes. Constructed out of 16 gauge virgin copper, it’s durable yet lightweight for long-lasting durability and maneuverability. Designed with a cross-grid pattern, this sink drying rack keeps dishes from reaching the bottom of the sink so they stay clean while drying.
In addition to its efficient drying capabilities, this rust-proof rack provides an array of benefits to any household. It’s no secret that constantly transferring heavy pots and silverware to and from the sink can cause damage and leave behind food scraps. Whether you have a farmhouse-style sink or a double basin, this product makes it easy to maintain your sink’s integrity, even when hosting pot lucks and family get-togethers. Because no matter if your sink is crafted from ceramic, stainless steel, copper, or cast iron, this copper sink grid doesn’t just help your dishes to dry efficiently while adding a pop of color and design to the kitchen–it prevents scratches, scrapes, and dings from occurring by eliminating their impact on the custom sink’s bottom. Since it’s also easy to clean, this in-sink drying rack keeps your sink spic and span whenever in place.
- Crafted out of 16 gauge virgin copper for dependable durability and vintage style
- Non-skid design that prevents damage from slippage
- Reduces the amount of noise and impact resulting from washing heavy pots and pans
- Protects the finish on your sink from damage
- Erases the risk of silverware and small item loss
- Increases drain efficiency
- Provides handy dish drying capabilities
- Saves counter space
- Keeps food scraps from entering the drain
- Easy to store when not in use
- Can easily be placed in the dishwasher to provide a thorough clean